Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's hot in Fulda?

Who's hot?
Not the cool woman dressed in natural fibers chosen from
Jumble Thrift Shop!

100% cotton jumper by Erika -- $1.00
100% silk shirt -- $2.00
(Who says tops must be worn UNDER a jumper?)
Dress Sandals by Fioni -- $3.00

Don't worry, if you're dying for the sandals, it won't be ME -- I mean, our MODEL -- who buys them out from under you. She managed to stay balanced just long enough for the photo shoot.

The model chose jewelry for the shoot. But our fashion consultant, Miss Talitha, advised otherwise.

4 comments:

mjnowlin said...

Love it Noel! I hope Talitha will pose as well. :)

Karin said...

It seems to me that this is like a kid in a candy shop! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

What a professional photo shoot, all done in small town Minnesota too. Well done!
Charlotte

Karin said...

Makes me laugh, makes me smile, makes me want to go shopping! You are a fashion statement in those heals!
-Sarah using Mom's account!