Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Talitha!


How did you get to be 14 already? I know--I've said that 4 different times already to your 4 brothers. But it catches me by surprise every time.

God was very gracious to us when he added you to our family. And his grace continues to us through you as you have become a young woman.

I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. You used to write it that way to me. I write it now because I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Mommy

(I'm posting this the day before your birthday, because I'm not sure I'll have internet on your birthday, 10/11. I hope I'm not confusing our friends.)

3 comments:

Corrie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Talitha - You have grown into such a lovely young lady. Enjoy your trip to Germany and Russia - I look forward to hearing about it when you get back - take lots of pictures!!!!
Blessings, Mrs. Ayers

Karin said...

Happy Birthday Talitha Ruth. That is from Lydia too! We both think you look beautiful and sweetly nestled in between your mom and your dad! We love you too! You sure get to do something SWEEEEET for your birthday! The Livingstons

Anonymous said...

Dear Granddaughter Talitha,
A Happy Be-Late-d Birthday! I hope your birthday card gets to Minneapolis before you get back,but if not, it will be on the way. Love and blessings,
Grandmother H.