Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hurrying

Thursday 3:30 pm

I'm out the door in about 1/2 hour to eat dinner with a group and then speak to a regular gathering of expat 20-somethings. I'll tell them Gladys Aylward's story. I expect most of you will read this several hours after I've spoken. So pray for God's continuing shaking of the ones he wants to shake into even greater challenges.

I don't know if I'll have time to post again later tonight.

AND I forgot to mention last night that we had Mongolian food for dinner, including sheep's stomach soup. Not as bad as it sounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep shaking the 20-somethings. May they shake the world with a kingdom that cannot be shaken.

JP

rosemary said...

Amen to Anonymous' comment! I love Gladys Aylward's story; may God use it once more to stir hearts for his kingdom. Prayed for you and the team this morning.

Sheep's stomach soup---you're a brave woman, Noel.